Key Design Features:
• Front and rear shock towers sit lower than previous model TRF machines. This feature reduces the center of gravity and allows Tamiya fans to use Tamiya low nose sports car body sets.
• Separate front and rear bulkheads have detachable inner camber link mounts for precise adjustment of the camber linkage length. You are no longer limited to predetermined holes from the previous mounting system.
• Sway Bar mount are fitted with a stabilizer stopper.
• Aluminum battery mounts are slotted to easily use strapping tape to secure the battery in place.
• Carbon fiber shock towers are secured to the aluminum bulkhead using only two screws as opposed to four as seen in previous models. This allows for more flex of the chassis.
• Servo mount is made of two pieces: carbon fiber and aluminum.
• Precision 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 370mm
• Includes both a new 2mm thickness aluminum chassis, and the original 2.15mm thickness carbon fiber lower deck, letting the driver switch according to the surface conditions they are running on.
• Both the new 1.75mm thick carbon fiber and the original 2mm thick carbon fiber upper decks are included.
• Super short TRF dampers are combined with TRF419X suspension arms.
• Front and rear lower bulkhead parts have 3 attachment points, allowing alteration of chassis rigidity and flex. Bulkhead parts can be fitted with upper arm spacers for a greater range of setup options.
• 2 types of ballast weight are included.
• Requires: 2-Channel radio, servo, ESC, 7.4V racing battery with charger, 190mm body, wheels, and tires.