- JConcepts Silencer styling
- Forward cab bias, dual channeling rear escape
- Clipped side-pods with extended runners
- Cock-pit “shark fin” for added stability
- Clear polycarbonate with protective film
- Includes window mask and decal sheet
- 2013 Dirt Nitro Challenge Champion styling
A ground up design, the Silencer, has elements created for the highest speed circuits. A narrowed, Finnisher stance cockpit allows for smoother high-speed transition and increased flow in and out of the body for electrical air-flow. A deep recess behind the cab features dual channeling out the rear providing air escape along with rear-end stability. The Silencer side-pods have a clipped rear-end, narrowing the rear by angling just in front of the rear tires. The extended runner features on the rear-end of the body enhance the force placed on the rear pods during high-speed acceleration.
The main pods are heavily chamfered and a more heat-shrink design over motor and speed control area are highlighted features. The end result has the body looking extremely low-profile with heavy JConcepts edginess and appeal. The Silencer is capped off with a cock-pit "shark fin" for more high-speed tracking stability and increased roof stiffness.