The Hybrid Ceramic Pro Set is a new off-shoot for racers looking for the best ratio of performace/ cost. In our testing, the high-RPM gearboxes is where the ceramic bearings give maximum benefit. We've also found the best bearings to run on the axles. For this set, the gearbox runs on ceramic oiled bearings. The rear and front axles roll on Onyx Pro premium Chrome Steel bearings with low-drag lubrication and metal shields. Take your program to the next level without breaking the budget for a complete ceramic bearing set. The Schelle Hybrid set has been tested extensively in spec racing by owner and accomplished racer Kurt Wenger. We use hardened Chrome Steel races, not stainless which is a softer steel intended to inhibit rust for marine use. Once you get this set on the track, you won't regret the Schelle Hybrid set, it's not a compromise on anything but your racing budget.
- Precision manufactured to ABEC-3 Standards, hardened Chrome Steel races for maximum durability and metal shields wherever possible to reduce drag.
- Lubed with multi-National Champion Schelle Black Diamond Bearing Oil
- Ideal replacements for racers who want to win without breaking the bank on full ceramics.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed, contact us for a replacement if you aren't satisfied.
- 6 pcs. CeramicBlack Diamond for gearbox and rear axles, 8 pcs. Metal Shielded Onyx Pro for front/rear axles and diff internal / steering rack bearings included as well.