1.55 Growler AT/Extra Alien Kompound Crawler Tires with 2-Stage Foam Inserts (2)
- ALIEN KompoundTM - Our ALIEN™ Kompound is Super Sticky (Stickier than Alien Snot!!!)
- Multi-varied Unique Tread Blocks - our designs are not just about looks...they serve a purpose with their multiple varied lugs, edges and sipes. These help to maximize traction especially in off-camber situations.
- Inside ribbing - provides sidewall support and stability.
- Thicker Beads - provide more meat for Beadlocks to bite on...LIKE OUR 8-BOLT BEADLOCK RIMS.
- Integrated Sidewall Protectors - sidewall bands of rubber that add support and control.
- Alternating Center Lugs - increase biting edges for improved traction.
- Sipes - they look like the real deal and help increase traction.
- Over-the-shoulder lugs - that wrap down the sidewall and add extra strength & traction to the shoulder & sidewall areas.
- 4.19 inch Unmounted Diameter* - puts these puppies in the "Sweet Spot" for most Scale rigs. *Dimensions may vary depending on mounted rim used.
- Tires come (2) to a packet w/decals - yes, we include a cool decal sheet.
- Foam included - Yes we did!!! (2) Two - 2 stage foams designed to accentuate the performance of our 1.55 Growler Scale tires. Should be usable with other tire brands as well. ***FOAM COLOR MAY DIFFER FROM THAT SHOWN IN PICTURES***
Our ALIEN™ Kompound is Super Sticky, but unlike other sticky tires (Stickier than Alien Snot!!!)...our Kompound is also super resilient...just like Alien Spaceship debris.
The Growler AT/Extra Scale R/C 1.55's are miniaturized versions of the Winning Pit Bull Growler LT 1:1 tires. For those of you with 1:1 Pit Bull Growlers on your rigs...and have been wanting to pimp out your Scale R/C's with some Pits...here 'ya go!!!
Our multi-varied directional tread design allows for a directional look with non-directional functionality. These R/C Scale Growlers have many features designed to increase control while enhancing stability and contact patch.
Excellent lateral bite--incredible stickiness and exceptional traction. You'll be seeing this Bad Mammer Jammer on the podium very soon...